Watch free channels on Roku device:
Here are a huge number of free channels, users should watch those. You can see free Roku channels list here and then choose your free channel according to your need and enjoy your streaming with Roku streaming player.
Free Roku channels list:
- CBS News
- PBS KIDS
- AOL on News
- Tubi TV
- NBC News
- JW Broadcasting
- ABC News
- Fox News Channel
- Roku Media Player
- Pluto TV
- Sky News
• Nowhere TV (H9DWC): Nowhere TV is the free channel provided by Roku, which has been running since 2010 and this is most subscribed channel
• FilmOn (NMEVA): FilmOn is an internet based TV service that licenses 500+ channels which are used across the world
• iTunes Podcasts (ITPC): By using this channel you can add, browse, and listen the entire iTunes Podcasts directory directly on your Roku
• Television Shopping (TVS): You can get more enjoyment in this channel
• Saveur Magazine: this is a cooking channel. You can watch, cooking tips and article about cooking.
Apart from these channels, there are a lot of free channels which are Cowboy classics, Dr. Bill Bailey Netcasts, Great chefs, popular science, Neon party games, AL Jazeera and so on.
How to add the free Roku channels from the web in Roku?
You can access your free Roku channel from the web or you can say that computer or Smartphone
• The first step is, go to channelstore.roku.com
• Now select My account and get sign in to your www.roku.com/link account. If you don’t have an account on roku.com/link then go first here and create your account first.
• At the top of channel store, there are three categories new, popular and featured, explore the one category according to your need
• Enter your channel keyword in search channel and find your choice based channel
• If you want to know more detail about your channel, press the OK button on your remote and see the details. Moreover, you can preview screenshots of channel
• Now follow the screen instruction for add a channel
Now enjoy your free channels with Roku player.