Are you looking for steps of installation of Kodi on Amazon fire TV? If yes! Then you are in the correct place right now. From here, you will find the step by step guidelines for how to install kodi on Amazon fire TV from our expert technicians. In addition to it, if you feel any difficulty in using any streaming device then you don’ has to go place to place you can directly contact us. We will provide you Customer as well as technical support for all streaming devices.
Firstly, we want to tell you about Kodi:-
Basically, Kodi is an “open source as well as free” media player software application. It is developed by XBMC foundation. It allows you stream content from various channels. If you have Kodi installed on Amazon fire TV then you can watch videos, movies, news, music and many more things. It allows you to stream content from the various channels such as Pandora internet radio, Crackle, Amazon prime instant video, YouTube and more. A part of it, its latest version also comes with a personal video recorder (PVR) graphical front end for receiving live television with the electronic program guide.
How can you install Kodi for Amazon fire TV?
Here are some steps to install Kodi on Amazon fire TV. You are advised to follow these steps on
- Download Kodi for Amazon fire TV e by one
- Permit ADB debugging on Amazon fire TV
- Find the IP address of the Fire TV
- Download the side loading toolkit for fire TV
- Create profile on adb fire app
- Connect to fire TV from adb fire utility
- Install Kodi on TV with adb fire app
- Run Kodi on Amazon fire TV APP
Download Kodi for Amazon fire TV: –
First of all, go the Kodi download page and install the latest as well as stable Kodi apk from the android ARM architecture.
Permit ADB debugging on Amazon fire TV: –
Enable ADB debugging on fire TV. It is very important to do. It basically allows you to connect and perform modifications or side-load XBMC on Amazon fire TV. For this, perform some steps.
- First of all, go to the settings.
- Next, you will see developer option. Click on it.
- After this, you will see the option of ADB debugging. Turn it ON.
Find the IP address of the Fire TV: –
In this step, search the IP address of your Fire TV. For this, perform the following steps carefully.
- Firstly, go to settings from the main menu.
- After this, go to the “about”
- Next, go to the Network and you will see here IP of your Amazon fire TV. Note it properly.
- IP will be like 192.168.1.90.
Download the side loading toolkit for fire TV: –
There are currently 2 main tools that provide rooting and slide loading apps on Amazon fire TV apps. First one is Amazon fire TV utility app and another one is adb fire app. The adb Fire app is available for Mac, Linux, and Windows and is my application of choice for side loading apps to Fire TV. You are recommended to download adb Fire. It will let you extract the compressed folder to a location of your choice.
Create a profile on adb fire app: –
For this, you also have to do some steps.
- First of all, go to the extracted adb fire folder and run the Exe file.
- If you are a new user, then click on the “New” to create a new profile for fire TV device.
- Besides, you will be required to submit the full detail of your Amazon fire TV.
- Afterward, enter the mandatory information click on the save button.
Connect to fire TV from adb fire utility: –
After creating a new profile, you will be ready to install Kodi on Amazon fire TV. For this, go to the “current device”. Click on the device you want to connect and after some time the connected device will appear in the list of the devices.
Install Kodi on TV with adb fire app: –
For the installation, first of all, click on the “install apk”. After its installation, you will see the confirmation message on the screen which basically tells you that you have successfully downloaded the Kodi.
Run Kodi on Amazon fire TV APP: –
After the successfully installed Kodi on the Amazon fire TV, click on the select and play buttons for 5 seconds to reboot it. To launch Kodi, go to settings then go to applications. After this, go to manage all install applications. By scrolling come to Kodi and click on the Launch applications.
By doing the above steps, you will be able to install Kodi on the Amazon Fire TV. If you feel any trouble during the overall process then you can visit our website.