Have you bought a new Google Chromecast streaming device? Are you looking for installations and Setup Google Chromecast process? Please calm down! We have an expert well-certified technical team who will guide you and provide you step by step instructions to use Google Chromecast. In addition to it, you can also take our Customer Support for all streaming devices. Moreover, if you feel any technical issues then take out Technical Support service for streaming devices. Our experts will give you the optimal solution to your problem.
About Google Chromecast:-
Google Chromecast is a streaming device made by Google. It is small in size and it just looks like a dongle. Although it launched its many models but the recently launched model is Google Chromecast ultra. It supports the 4k resolution and high dynamic range. This lets you access live data from various channels or app. This device is not very much expensive. It is economical, you can buy easily. All you need for streaming live content is its activation or setup.
- Open the box of Google Chromecast
- Identify the HDMI port
- Insert the USB port
- Turn ON your TV
- Create your account
- Download the latest applications
Here are some steps that you should need to follow for setup Google Chromecast:
Open the box of Google Chromecast: –
Firstly unwrap the box of the Google Chromecast device. You will find some additional accessories inside the box including a USB chord, Charging chord and thumb derive sized device.
Identify the HDMI port: –
In this step verify that your TV has an HDMI port or not? If your TV has HDMI port then it means you can connect your device and TV to the HDMI cable chord. After this, connect the Google Chromecast into the HDMI port to view the HD content.
Insert the USB port: –
If you want to charge your device then inserts it on the USB port. If you don’t want to use USB then use the charger and plug it into the wall outlet.
Turn ON your TV: –
Now press the input button from the remote and find the HDMI input corresponding to your device. May be you will see numbered HDMI ports like HDMI 1, HDMI2 and HDMI3.
Create your account: –
After performing the above steps, open the URL Google.com/chromcast/setup from your computer or laptop and create you account.
Download the latest applications: –
After this, you will see some latest applications to download. If you want to download then double click on the application and click on the install Apart of it, open the app and allow it to search for your Chromecast. Connect the Chromecast application to the same WI-FI network on which your computer runs.
- In addition to it, you can also download the Google Chromecast mobile app from the Google play store. By downloading this app, you will remains updated with the latest apps and channels on Google Chromecast streaming device. But make sure your Smartphone is on the same WI-FI network as your Google Chromecast has.
- You will find list of app or channels choose the supported apps that supports your device and start streaming content from them.
How can you install and Setup Google Chromecast?
If you want to install Google Chromecast then please follows some steps. You are recommended to follow these steps one by one. If you feel any trouble during its installation then take our Tech Support for all streaming devices.
Connect Google Chromecast to your home TV: –
Plug the Chromecast into your TV’s HDMI port. One thing always keep in your mind that you are using 4K compatible Google Chromecast ultra and for this USB will not provide the sufficient power. Try to connect it to the power adapter.
Download the Google home app: –
On many android devices, you no need to manage the home apps because an android device contains pre-installed apps on the home page. But in case of this, you have to go to the Google Chromecast website and follow up the instructions for the home apps.
Select the Setup Google Chromecast: –
Google home app will setup the Chromecast. You have to just click on the continue button. You will see a code on the TV and on your app that you have opened from the home apps. Match the code. Hope you will find the same code on both devices.
Choose a name:
– You can also adjust the privacy and guest caption on the main screen.
Connect Chromecast to the internet:
– In this step, connect your Chromecast to the internet connection. You can use either wired or wireless internet connection. But a part of it, you also have to see that you have connected your Chromecast device and app on the same internet network.
Log in to your Google account:
– If you want to access the content from the various channels or apps then you have to Log in to your Google account first. After sign in you will be able to stream your Google Chromecast as per your choice. Moreover, you can watch many on-demand shows just after login to your Google account.
This is all about the installation and setup Google Chromecast. During installation, you can face many issues like login issues, Wireless troubleshooting, audio-video sound issues and many more. But you no need to get worried about it; we will provide you step by step guidelines to resolve your all issues. Moreover, if you have any doubt or query then you are recommended to take our Tech Support for all streaming devices.
Hope, you will find our support services useful for you and you will always prefer to take help from us instead of wasting money and time on local technicians.