Keep Your Arlo Products Running Smoothly with Arlo Support
When it comes to buying good-quality and advanced security cameras or door lock systems, most of the people prefer to choose Arlo support. The company is a leader in the industry of wireless security cameras. Arlo has developed multiple products in different categories, including the LTE-enabled camera. Besides, the company is also famous across the world for offering complete wireless cameras, doorbells, and more. The products support excellent battery life and an amazing range. There is no doubt that all the products are made of advanced technologies, and they carry great features, for example, spotlights, motion detection, night vision, two-way audio, and more.
But sometimes, those high-end products can encounter various technical and non-technical issues. As a result, the users may not be able to utilize all the features of the device they are using. Well, if you are facing such problems, then there is no need to worry about anything as you can get immediate and effective solutions by contacting Arlo support. Just give a call on Arlo support number, and you will get solutions to keep your Arlo products running smoothly.
Now you can have solutions for every technical issue
When any customers deal with a problem related to Arlo products, then always contact Arlo camera customer support phone number.
Not just for regular support, for technical issues also, you need to contact the tech support team.
Whether you are facing a bug, technical issues, or a user-related error, it does matter to the Arlo technical support team. If you can’t log into the device, you can always contact the tech support team. Moreover, if a module or feature is not working properly, then it’s time to contact the tech support team. So, for any questions related to the products, such as how to configure Arlo cameras, how to install the doorbell, etc., all can be answered by the professional Arlo customer support team so that the customers can get the best value of the products.
However, before calling Arlo pro support, you should remember that there are certain types of issues that you can solve by yourself by following some easy steps. Let’s have a look at some common issues and solutions.
Arlo camera’s geofencing mode is now working properly
Remember that every Arlo user follows a different environment setup. So, some users can face geofencing issues in their Arlo camera models. Well, before using the Arlo camera support phone number, you can try out the following methods to solve the issues.
The users’ Android or iOS devices have restrictions on location sharing
In order to keep the device working properly so that you can enjoy the Arlo Geofencing feature on the devices, you need to configure the settings as mentioned below:
If you are using an Android device, make sure that the location permission is enabled. Besides, turn on all the location services. To prevent an auto-disconnect issue, you should turn off the battery saver mode. What’s more? Turn off the data limit option and enable the push notifications on your device.
The users with iOS devices should keep the location services enabled. Besides, make sure that the airplane mode is turned off. Furthermore, the users need to turn on the background app refresh mode.
If you are still facing the issues, then don’t waste your time and get in touch with Arlo camera support for an effective solution. The highly experienced tech support team will guide you in setting up your device so that you can enjoy every single feature of your Arlo camera.
Use one device for an Arlo account or per user.
Sometimes, using multiple devices under one user account can create issues. So, it is advisable to use only one Android or iOS device per Arlo account. As per the experts, you should use the device that you always carry with you. For instance, if you are using an iPhone and an Android smartphone, it is advisable to set the Android smartphone as a default device in the Arlo Geofencing settings.
As per the manufacturer, the Arlo camera will change the mode to “Away from Home” when the enabled devices will leave the assigned locations in the Arlo Geofencing settings.
In order to check which device is connected to the Geofencing, you can open the mobile app of Arlo and then open the Enabled Devices option located in the Geofencing settings. You should remove the devices from the list if you are not using them.
For more detail, please feel free to use Arlo support chat for effective and prompt solutions. No matter what the time is, you can always contact Arlo support whenever you want.
Is it possible to add multiple mobile phones for Arlo Geofencing?
Well, as per the manufacturer, one can add multiple devices in their Arlo Geofencing. Some users have a complaint that they are unable to do that, and they always get error reports while doing that. Is there any solution for that? Before adding multiple devices, you need to make sure that you meet the required conditions. After that, you can move ahead to get it done. For more information, you can always get in touch with Arlo Netgear support.
The conditions are:
- Make sure that the Arlo geofencing feature is turned on.
- The Arlo camera is online.
- Make sure that the mobile device is connected to the users’ accounts.
How to disable and enable Arlo Geofencing in your mobile devices?
- First of all, you need to log in to your Arlo smartphone app installed on the device.
- Then, click on the Mode option located in the app’s navigation menu.
- Now, choose the Arlo device you are using and click on the pencil icon located next to the Geofencing option.
- After that, click on the Enabled Devices option. When you click that option, it will show you all the Geofencing-enabled mobile phones.
- Now, click on your desired mobile phone that you will use for Geofencing.
- Once done, you will see a checkmark next to that mobile device.
- You can click on Done.
If you want to disable the device, you need to tap on that mobile device again. Now, the checkmark will disappear. If you are feeling confused and want to know more about the settings, it is advisable to use the Arlo customer support phone number for a better solution.
Arlo is unable to detect the device.
If you are attempting to configure and connect the Arlo devices to your Wi-Fi router without using the base station or the Arlo SmartHub, then you may encounter a problem where Arlo would fail to detect the device.
Here are some methods that you can use to troubleshoot the issue
- As per the Arlo tech support experts, the users should make sure that they are trying to connect their Arlo devise to only a 2.4 GHz network. It may be noted that all the Arlo devices can only be connected to a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network. They don’t support the 5GHz Wi-Fi band. If you want to know how to connect your device to a 2.4GHz band, you can call on Arlo tech support phone number for the required assistance.
- On the other hand, you also need to make sure that the smartphone you are using to manage the Arlo devices is connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Otherwise, Arlo would not detect your device.
- Ensure that you are using the correct password and network SSID or name. Remember that the password and network name are case-sensitive. So, make sure that you are typing in the correct way. To make the password visible, you can click on the eye icon.
- Ensure that the Arlo device and the smartphone are near the Wi-Fi router. As per the manufacturer, one should place the camera at 3 to 5 meters or 10 to 15 feet away from the Wi-Fi router while setting up the devices. Once you are done with the setup, you can place the camera at any place but make sure that they are in the range of the router. Don’t know how to set up your Arlo device? Well, you can take help of support Arlo. Contact now.
- Ensure that the LED of the camera is blinking blue. If you are using the Arlo Doorbell, then it will flash white light. It may be noted that the camera’s LED can turn off if the device doesn’t connect to a Wi-Fi network within two minutes. So, if the device time is over, you need to press the device’s synchronization button again. Once done, the LED will blink blue during the connection process.
- Moreover, when you scan the QR code, you will hear a chime noise from your device. After that, the setup process will begin. Remember that you shouldn’t continue the process until the device scan the QR code.
These are some of the solutions you can apply to resolve the “fail to discover” error. The steps are very easy to follow. However, if you encounter any confusion or need help while setting up the devices, feel free to use Arlo phone support for immediate assistance.
How to resolve the Arlo base station or SmartHub offline issue?
Are you dealing with the Arlo base station offline issue? Does the camera go offline randomly? Well, here is a solution for you.
In general, if your Arlo devices keep going offline and the SmartHub turns off frequently, then there can be an issue in your Arlo device setting, or you have done something wrong while configuring the device. So, your device may stop working after a few hours. To solve this issue:
- Properly check your internet connection and Wi-Fi router network to solve the base station offline issue.
- If the device goes offline very frequently, then you should visit the official site of the manufacturer and check the configuration process.
- Sometimes, updating the device to the latest version can solve the SmartHub offline issue.
- If you are still facing the issue, then you can try resetting the device. All you need is to find the reset button and press the button for around 10 seconds. After that, the device’s LED will start to blink, and it will reboot.
- You also need to check the power adapter. As per the Netgear Arlo support team, the users should make sure that the power adapter is properly connected to the SmartHub and the outlet.
- You can also try to solve this problem by power cycling the SmartHub. For this, you need to unplug the device’s power adapter from the power outlet. Now, wait for around three to five minutes. Then reconnect the adapter to the outlet. The SmartHub will take around two minutes to power up. When the inter LED and power LED change to solid green, that means the base station is now connected to your internet. If it shows amber, then you can contact Arlo Netgear tech support to troubleshoot the issue.
- You should also check the DHCP configuration of your router as well as the client list. Make sure that the DHCP is turned on and the client list provides a valid IP address to the SmartHub. You can check the router documentation or call Arlo support phone number for more information.
Follow these steps to troubleshoot the Arlo base station offline issue. It is always advisable to keep the Arlo device updated so that it can run smoothly. Besides, you should take experts’ help or visit support Arlo com to know the correct way of installing the devices. Like other electronic products, Arlo products can develop issues. But the problems can be resolved quite easily. Every user deserves quality services. After all, a company can’t compromise in that as the customer relationship depends on it. So, there is the facility of 24×7 hours Arlo tech support number for users to get help at the time of need. This ensures that all the customers are getting the services they expect or need. When you have the Arlo support phone number, you can solve any type of problem within a few minutes. Call them now.