Guidance to stream videos and content from PC to your Chromecast streaming device
There are lots of streaming devices that you can purchase and use with your home TV. Moreover, Chromecast is one of the most popular streaming devices. In earlier days, Chromecast becomes the prime choice for most of the users. In addition, you can enjoy all Google services on your TV by using the Chromecast streaming device. Although, it is easy to stream videos and content from PC to your Chromecast, sometimes users face issues. Therefore we are providing the guidelines to help you. Furthermore, you have to read each guideline as well as follow.
Before using your Chromecast streaming device, you have to determine some necessary things. Make sure you have a good internet connection on your streaming device for the good streaming experience. Determine that, you have completed all the necessary steps in order to use Chromecast streaming device. Moreover, you can watch your streaming content through your mobile phone to the Chromecast easily. Further, this is easy to cast your content on the mobile device using some simple steps. If you are able to stream the content from your PC or system to the big screen, then you should use Chrome browser on your PC. Now here we are going to show you some instructions for web casting.
Chromecast web casting:
Make sure, you have Google Chrome browser on your system to perform this process. Now follow our guidelines to finish this task.
- First of all, you need to ensure that your computer as well as Chromecast must be linked to a same wireless internet connection.
- After that, proceed to start Google Chrome browser on your PC or any other system.
- When you open Google Chrome on your PC, find the menu button from the top right of your screen.
- Afterward, you need to tap on Cast
- After that, you will see a popup box on your screen
- At last, you have to tap on “OK” button to permit your changes
- Further, simply click on your Chromecast name to start mirroring
Steps to stream the videos from PC or Mac through your Chromecast on the TV:
- Make sure, your device and the Chromecast should be linked to a same wireless network
- Further, you need to start Google Chrome browser on your PC or system
- Moreover, you need to load any video
- Afterward, you have to tap on the stream button
- Al last, follow on-screen instructions
Stream a video on your PC to the TV through Chromecast:
- First of all, you need to install Airflow which works on your PC
- Further, you can launch the airflow
- Once you launch the Airflow, simply drag and drop a video file in the playlist on the Airflow
- Afterward, tap on the mirror screen
- If your Chromecast device is not selected, you need to select your device first
- You can select any video to play
Still Facing problem feel free to contact with our Roku.com/link setup team.