Well, Roku streaming player becomes favorite streaming of everyone, Roku user can watch more than thousands of different contents with a Roku activation. If you want to stream any channel from Roku device then you must require a Roku com link account, with a Roku account you can access Roku channel store, where all Roku channels are available. Similarly, the Roku users always ask one question how we can www.youtube.com/activate on Roku device? Therefore today we come with the exact answer; so streamer gets ready to watch world’s biggest streaming channel “YouTube” on your big screen TV.
Activate YouTube with youtube.com/activate on Roku Player
Add Youtube.com/Activate to your Roku Com Link Account:
- Firstly, turn on your Roku streaming device then connect it to a secure internet connection.
- Then you need to log in to your Roku.com/link account.
- Go to the Roku channel store and search for the YouTube channel, when you found the channel select it and after that click on “add channel” option. Now, the YouTube channel has been successfully added to your Roku device.
- However, simply click on the “My channel” from Roku Homepage there you can view the recently added “YouTube channel” along with the other Roku channels.
Simply Activate YouTube account then link to Roku Account
There is a simple way to get activate your YouTube account:
- Firstly, open the youtube.com/activate and select the sign-up option from the screen. Now you will receive an activation code from Roku device.
- After that, the user requires visiting the official website of youtube.com/activate then enter the given youtube com activate activation code here.
Now, your YouTube account has completely linked to your Roku account.
Pair other Devices with Roku account
The users can pair their device with their Roku account. The devices can be such as Laptop, PC, Tablets, and Smartphones etc. When you completely activate your YouTube on Roku and then get another youtube activation code from Roku.
Afterwards, simply access the YouTube’s official website from your digital devices such as PC, Laptop, and Mobile etc. When you finally reach YouTube official site, enter your activation code that provided by your Roku payer and continue by clicking on “submit” button.
Note: If you are unable to receive the activation code from your Roku device then again hit on resend code button otherwise you can scan OR code from your Smartphone, PC, and tablet etc.
Successfully, Activated YouTube Channel on Roku
Congratulations, now you can get youtube com activate on your Roku player and you can enjoy unlimited videos on your smart TV.
Hopefully, users have added YouTube to their Roku streaming player. Further, if any Roku user facing difficulties while activating YouTube com on their Roku player, then relax users you no need to worry, simply visit our blog Streaming Device Support. The Roku professional team will surely give you accomplish solution for your problems or issues.