I think you have bought a new apple TV and looking for its Setup or installation. If really searching for it then you are at the right place now. From here, you will get the full detail and information about how to install or setup apple TV. In addition to it, if you feel any trouble during the setup process then take our Customer support for streaming devices. We will provide you full detail and step by step instruction regarding it.
How can you install and setup Apple TV:-
- Apple TV magic box
- Keep your Apple TV near the home TV to make connections
- Connect Apple TV to the HDTV or home theater receiver via HDMI
- Next, Connect the power cable to apple TV and plug it into the wall socket
- Use Ethernet cable
- Connect apple to the Home TV
Open the Apple TV magic box: –
Open the Apple TV BOX. You will find some additional accessories in the box such as batteries, Apple TV itself, Connecting cables, Power Adapter and remote. You can connect your apple TV to the HDTV. For this, you need to use HDMI cable which you have to connect to the home TV and apple TV. HDMI cable will not come with the apple TV. This you have to buy by your own. In addition to it, you can also connect your Apple TV and TV with the S/PDIF cables.
Keep your Apple TV near the home TV to make connections :-
Always trying to keep your Apple TV near the home TV that the wires that you have connected will not stretched to each other.
Connect Apple TV to the HDTV or home theater receiver via HDMI :-
In this step, connect your Apple TV to the HDMI cable. Connect one end of the HDMI cable to the Apple TV and other end to the home TV.
Insert power cable to apple TV and plug it into the wall socket :-
In this step, connect power cable to the apple TV. You can also connect it to the wall outlet.
Use Ethernet cable :-
If your Apple TV has an Ethernet port behind its box then connect it to the Ethernet cable for accessing the internet.
Connect apple to the Home TV :-
In this step, connect your Apple TV to the home TV and provide proper input cable connections. After connections, you will hear audio or watch video display on the home screen. If you are unable to watch anything on the screen then takes our help for all streaming devices. Our experts’ technicians will resolve your issue or doubts you have in your mind.
This is all about how to install Apple TV. Furthermore, if you want to know about how to setup apple TV then you have to perform some steps for the setup.
Guidance for setup of Apple TV streaming device:-
- Plug into power
- Connect to your TV
- Turn ON TV to get the setup screen and its instructions as well
- Make your remote ready
- Choose the language
- Select how to finish setup
- Setup with device
- Setup Apple TV with manually
- Lastly, Finish the process
Plug into power: –
It is the very first step that you have to perform for setup. In this, plug you’re apple TV into the power. If you want to use Ethernet then plug your Apple TV to the router. Moreover, if you plan to connect it to the WI-FI then connect it as per the available list of WI-FI networks.
Connect to your TV: –
In this step, connect your Apple TV to the home TV by using HDMI cable. Moreover, if you are using receiver or HDMI switch box then plug HDMI cable directly to the switch box.
Turn ON TV to get the setup screen and its instructions as well: –
Turn ON your TV and Apple TV. You will see some screen instruction to be follow. In case, you are unable to see screen or unable to listen any audio and so on then take help from us. Our expert technicians will resolve your issues.
Make your remote ready: –
You will get batteries with your Apple TV box. Insert them carefully so that the remote works properly. After this, press the touch surface button on your remote. From the remote you can control your Apple TV. Means to say as per your requirement you can adjust the volume, channels or many features.
Choose the language: –
This feature will let you access the live content in your own language. You will see many languages on the home screen. Select the one language in which you want to stream Apple TV.
Select how to finish setup: –
You can finish the setup process by two ways.
Setup Apple TV with device: –
This option basically transfers settings from your IOS device to your Apple TV. Settings are Login information for iTunes, game centre, WI-FI and i-cloud. You can use this option to finish the setup process.
Setup Apple TV with manually: –
You can complete the setup via this option only by entering the login information. For this, you have to perform some basic steps.
- First of all, select the WI-FI network and enter the password. Moreover, if you are using Ethernet then skip this step.
- Wait for apple TV to activate. If it take too much time to activate or show some issue then check your internet connection.
- If you find the same problem then call us at our toll-free number.
- After this, login to your Apple account. If you don’t remember you ID and password then you can skip this step.
- If you are prompted to choose the device to send the verification code for Apple ID then select the device and enter the verification code for complete the overall setup process.
- Finish the process: – After completing the above steps, you will see some Screen instruction on the home TV. Instructions just like add channels, games, download latest videos etc. Complete as per your requirement and finish the setup process by click on the finish button.
- Hence, this is all about how to setup Apple TV. Furthermore, if you want to know about how to install it then you have to perform some steps for its installation.
- If you want to get more knowledge about the above article then kindly visit our official website or roku.com/link inc.