KODI is an open source streaming app that you can obtain from your Android and window phone. Moreover, it enables you to connect all media including videos, images, and music to the single destination. Although you are not permitted to establish KODI on roku.com/link, still you are capable to view KODI on your Roku. Hereabouts we are going to tell you the ways to see KODI on your streaming device.
Method to watch KODI on a streaming player:
- First, make sure, you are utilizing VPN service when you wish to see KODI service
- Moreover, “screen mirroring” is only the key to see KODI content on a streaming device
- In addition, screen mirroring trait will give on your streaming device or your Window/android phones as well.
- Besides this, you can view all mobile content on a big TV screen only via screen mirroring
- Furthermore, you can watch also the KODI movies on your big TV screen as well
Why does KODI not work with Roku streaming device:
- Roku.com/link has a unique feature which is “Play on Roku” for apps.
- Play on Roku features works with Roku mobile app to stream.
- Moreover, you can send a particular type of media to your TV set.
- In addition, you can also use this feature to play a slideshow, watch videos and play music on your TV through a mobile device.
- KODI does not support this smart feature of Roku.
- Therefore you cannot install KODI on your streaming device.
Before you start:
You have to remember some necessary things before you start the process.
- This is extremely prescribed that your Roku streaming device and mobile device should be attached to the same wireless network
- One more thing, you have to use Android or Widow mobile device
- Moreover, this screen mirroring feature does not work with iOs devices
Now you can proceed to start the process. First of all, you need to allow Screen Mirroring on your Roku streaming device. After that, you can enable Screen Mirroring on your Smartphone.
Enable Screen Mirroring on your streaming device:
- You need to press “Home” button on your Roku remote control first
- After that, you can select the “Settings” option
- Further, select the “System” option
- Then, find “Screen Mirroring” option and select that
- Afterward, you have to click on “enable Screen Mirroring” option
Go further to allow Screen Mirroring on your Android device or Window device.
Enable Screen Mirroring on your mobile device:
Here are going to provide the individual guidelines to enable screen mirroring on your Android and Window device.
For Android Devices:
Usually, all Android devices support screen mirroring feature. Moreover, every android manufacturer has the different term for screen mirroring feature. Therefore, you have to find out the screen mirroring term on your mobile device.
- You can turn on this features via your device settings
- Moreover, select “Cast” option from the settings first
- After that, tap ton “Connection” option and select it
- Further, you have to select “Network” option
- Afterward, click on “Display” option
For Window Devices:
- First of all, you need to select “Devices” option
- After that, navigate to “Project” option
- Then, choose “add the wireless display”
- At last, follow some on-screen instructions
Hope, the above information is beneficial for you. If still, you encounter any issue regarding the above details, then do not afraid of that our experts are 24*7 here to solve your issues.