How To Setup Roku.com/Link Account Easily
In order to activate your roku.com/link account, you get a Roku activation code. You have to enter Roku code on www.roku.com/link and submit it.
- Firstly, connect your roku device to your TV by using HDMI cable
- Next, insert the batteries to your remote and connect the power adapter to the wall. Also, attach power connector to roku device
- Afterward, you have to select a language of your choice that you can easily understand.
- Once you selected the language, follow the instructions that displayed on your screen to set up and activation of roku player.
- After that, you have to choose whether the connection is wired or wireless. For wireless connection, you have to fill the username as well as password. If you choose the wired connection, it is connected directly.
- After that, press connect button and your roku streaming player will be associated with your device.
- Now your roku player will automatically install the latest version of the software.
- After performing the previous step, create a roku.com/link account to activate your roku streaming player so that your roku account keeps the path of all roku channel store.
- Using roku activation code that is displayed on your TV screen activates your roku device.
- At last, enter roku.com/link activation code on the Roku’s official site and press submit button.
- Now your Roku device is ready to service for you.
Roku.com/link Troubleshooting and Solution
Are you are suffering from Roku.com/link issues? Are you seeking for Roku.com/link Troubleshooting? Well, here we provide the solution regarding your issues. We provide you the answer to all your Questions. Now follow the valuable instruction that is mention below.
Troubleshooting Roku Remote Problems:
If you get a problem in Roku remote, follows these instructions to troubleshoot Roku remote issues.
Roku Remote not running:
If your Roku remote is not working, then you need to try these simple steps in order to resolve this problem:
- Firstly, check your Remote batteries and ensure that they are in the correct position.
- Also, verify that they are in a working situation.
- Now, press pairing button under the Roku remote.
- Once green lamp flashes on the front, press pairing button.
- Now your Roku remote in working condition.
Roku remote not catching correspond to Roku device:If your Roku device is not functioning properly, you need to sync your Roku Remote.
- First of all, turn “off” your device by unplugging the power adapter.
- Wait for a couple of minutes and again attach power adapter.
- Now open back battery compartment and press pairing button for 3 seconds.
- Then again wait for 10 seconds until the LED stops flashing.
- At last, your remote is ready to use.
Roku device not paired with Roku device:On the other hand, if your device is not paired with your Remote then you need to follow the beneath steps:
- First of all, go to the “home” button and select “Settings” option.
- Afterward, choose “Remote pairing” option, then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Check your remote is paired or not. If still not pairing, you need to unplug the power adapter.
- Now select “A and B” button and hold them.
- After that, press “pairing” button at the back of the remote.
- Release pairing button, when your LED light flashing 3 times which means your remote is clear
- Note: These instructions also fix HDCP authorized Roku issue.
Roku Remote is not updated with new Software:
Additionally if your Roku Remote is not up-to-date then you encounter several types of problems. When your device or remote not updated then Error Code 011 occur on the screen. Firstly, you have to update your software with new version through guided steps:
- Go to the official site of Roku “roku.com”.
- Then update your device with the new version
- Note: Ensure that your device has internet connection in order to update Roku.Moreover, if still, your remote not running properly then you need to Factory reset your device. In order to “Reset” your Roku device follows instructions:
- Locate the “Reset” button at the back of Roku device.
- Then press “Reset” button for 20 seconds, your device has been reset.
- This will resolve your all issue related to Roku Remote.
Troubleshooting steps for Activation Issues of Roku.com/link:
Sometimes, Roku may find some issues during the www.roku.com/link activation process. In order to troubleshoot these issues you must follow the beneath procedure:
When an error occurs while entering activation code at roku.com/link:
If you get an error at the time of entering the activation code, try to enter again. If you still find an error then there is maybe typing error, network error or other error. To solve these type of issues follows instructions below:
- Initially, click on “Home” button from Roku device.
- Now choose “Help” option or press * from your Roku remote.
- Afterward, click on “Get a new code” option.
- Once the new code display on your screen, fill “new activation code” over the “roku.com/link”.
After entering the Activation code, Roku fixed to link code screen:
Sometimes, your Roku takes time to activate your device, so wait for a few minutes. But still, if your device display same screen, then try following steps:
- Make sure you have done all the on-screen steps carefully and try to refresh your device.
- If “Error 001” or “not connected” message display on your screen, it means your device is not connected to the Network.
- Then, choose “Try again” button and again connect your device to the network.
- So, If you want to improve your wireless connection, you must follow the beneath procedure.
Steps to check Wireless connection strength:Basically, check the strength of a wireless connection through these mentioned instructions:
- Through “settings” menu, choose “Network” option.
- In case your Roku device is not connected to the internet, then choose “Setup new wireless connection”.
- After performing the previous step, the device displays the signal strength on the screen like Poor, Fair, Good or Excellent.
In case your signal strength is Excellent or good but still connection or playback issues occur:
- Audit your intervention like microwave ovens, Smartphone, and other wireless devices, shift away from your wireless Router.
- Verify that your service provider encounter issues and your network provide enough speed to streaming.
- Decrease network usage of other devices such as; gaming console, mobile phones and other.
If your Wi-Fi strength Fair or poor and you get playback and connection problem:
- With strong Wi-Fi signal strength, move them closer to each other.
- Also, you can reestablish router antenna.
- Further, set your Wi-Fi router at the higher of Roku device.
- Keep you Roku device near to the router.
- On the other hand, if your Television is set in between your Roku Player and the Router, shift your Roku Device nearby Router so that the Television is not blocking the Wi-Fi signal.
In the case of Wireless signal not that much strong, then follows these some additional ways:
- Try to purchase a new Wireless Router with stronger signal or more reliable.
- Also, you can use Ethernet cable to provide the internet if your Roku device has Ethernet jack.
- Moreover, there are many advance home network available like “mesh network” or “power line”, help to increase wireless coverage area.
- Take help from internet service provider, to improve your Wireless signal.