Sling TV is one of the very first multi channel live streaming services that were made available to stream on a wide variety of gadgets and streaming devices. Today Sling TV has got much competition from such other services but it still stands tall amongst all of them. One of the major reasons behind the increase in sling TV login by citizens is the affordability of the Sling TV service. In the modern time of cord-cutting, where all the cable TV users are shifting to some other way of watching TV, Sling TV provides them the perfect platform. It is cheaper in comparison to the cable TV and provides users with various channels. The price of Sling TV on Roku, Apple, Android and any other device starts from 25$.
How Does Sling TV Work?
Sling TV uses an internet connection to provide users a package of various channels on their streaming devices or mobiles. They can choose any of the package subscriptions from Sling, which are Orange, Blue or Orange + Blue. One downside of a Sling TV Orange subscription is that at one time, you can only watch Sling on a single device. Meaning, if you are already streaming the Sling TV Roku channel with Orange Subscription, you won’t be able to stream it on your mobile phone using the same subscription package.
Is Sling TV better than cable?
Sling TV on Apple, Android or any other device, has the following advantages over cable TV:
- Works on a streaming device so no need to get the additional cable TV box. With your old streaming device, you can also get the Smart TV Box features which you might not get with a cable TV box.
- Sling TV login may give you the access to fewer channels than cable but it is also cheaper, meaning you only pay for what you watch and nothing redundant.
- You can also watch Sling TV on your Android or iOS mobile even if you don’t have a streaming device. The Sling TV app is available to watch on many platforms.
- There are no contracts, meaning you can cancel a subscription anytime you want.
- You can watch Sling TV on multiple devices when you purchase any subscription package other than Orange.
- Sling TV free Roku, Android and iOS app are available to download on Roku Channel Store, Google Play Store, and Apple app store. This means that you don’t need to pay anything for downloading the app. Just install the app and pay for the subscription.
Sling TV Orange or Blue Subscription?
Orange and Blue both are the subscription packages for Sling TV. You can purchase any of these two or even both if you want, the subscription fees go higher if you want to purchase both but you also receive a logical 10% discount:
- Sling Orange TV subscription costs 25$ and provides you with 22 channels including Disney and ESPN and excluding FOX and NBC channels. You can only stream Sling TV on one device with Orange Subscription.
- Sling Blue TV subscription also costs 25$ and gives you the access to 35 channels including FOX and NBC channels but excluding ESPN and Disney. You can stream through Blue on up to 3 devices.
- Orange + Blue subscription sling TV login provides you with all the streaming channels at 40$. You can stream Orange + Blue subscription simultaneously on up to 4 devices.
What Channels can I watch on Sling TV?
You can watch many channels like:
- NBA TV
- Nick TV
- BBC Word News
- Disney Junior
- Disney XD
- Lifetime Movies
Sling TV being a supporter of OTA channels, which are the antenna channels, also provide users the access to ABC local channel in some cities at an extra price of 5$. Blue subscription users can also watch Fox and NBC Live.
Does Sling TV Login Give the Access to Commercial Less streaming?
Like a cable TV, channels on Sling TV app will be also streamed with commercials. If you want to stream news or sports channels commercial free then you can download that particular channel’s app on your streaming device or look for the cloud DVR option in Sling TV extras.
Can I Skip or Pause a Channel?
You cannot pause or skip a TV show or movie on a channel on Sling TV app. However, Sling TV provides with a cloud VDR as an extra option to the users. It is a virtual recording device which can record your movies and TV shows. If you opt for the cloud DVR option then you can pause a channel on Android, iOS or Roku Sling TV app.
How to Install and Activate Sling TV Channel on Roku
On Roku streaming devices, you can add the Sling TV channel from the Channel Store.
- Go to the streaming channels option on the Home Screen.
- Press the right button to start a search.
- Enter Sling TV and select the ‘Add Channel’ option.
- Go back to the home screen and launch the Sling TV app.
- Select the ‘Watch Now 7 Days Free’ option to start your Sling TV free Roku 7 days trial.
- Enter your www Roku com link account details and create a sling TV account using your ZIP code and email address.
- Select any subscription package from Orange, Blue or Orange + Blue and select any extras.
Visit www.sling.com/roku to get more information.
How to Install and Activate Sling TV on Android or iOS Device
In order to add the Sling TV app to your Android or iOS device:
- Go to the Google Play Store or Apple App store respectively.
- Search and download the Sling TV app.
- Go to the device menu and launch Sling TV.
- Select ‘Watch Now 7 Days Free’ option to start your Free Trial.
- Enter your Email address and password to create a Sling TV account.
- Select your subscription package and any add-ons like Cloud DVR.
- Now you can just do the sling TV login anytime you want and watch your favorite channels.
Let us know if you require any help or guidance on activate sling TV Roku channel or any other streaming channel or service. We are available 24/7 for your aid.