Recently, Roku device has added many streaming services to Roku channel store. Similarly, the channels come in a wide range as well as several categories. Well, there is one channel which is recently come and that is Giants TV. Further, the Giants TV is the latest channel and it provides you various sports contents. However, watch the latest football match at your home through Giants TV. As you know, you need a roku.com/link account to add any streaming service. So, if you have not created your Roku account yet, then get a personal Roku account now.
Moreover, you can download Giants TV app on your android devices like Smartphone or tablet. Also, the Roku users install this app on their Roku players.
How to Install Giants TV on Roku Player?
However, you can get this channel by going to Roku channel store. You will not be charged for activating Giants TV on your device. The Roku users watch football matches on their big TV screen for free. So, let’s start the process of activating Giants TV on Roku:
- First and foremost, the Roku users need to turn on Roku player as well as their smart TV.
- Then, you have to visit Roku home screen by using Roku remote. Simply press the Home button from Roku remote, it will take you to the Roku home screen.
- Further, you have to find the main menu option from your Roku home screen. Next, you can see streaming channels option, go for it.
- In the streaming channel section, the users have to find Giants TV channel. Similarly, type the channel name “NEW YORK GIANTS TV” in the search box and click on go option. It will show you a result list. So, when you get the result list on your screen, choose the channel you want to add.
Note: The users can find NEW YORK GIANTS TV channel from the Roku sports channel category.
5. Next, you need to add GIANTS TV channel by click on “add channel” option.
Successfully, you have added the required channel to your Roku device. Now enjoy your beloved football games on Roku player. The NEW YORK GIANTS TV channel is only available on app TV and Roku. If you want to get this channel on another player, then it is available in the android app. Besides this, beneath are popular shows you can stream GIANTS TV channel. You should check for one time:
- Big Blue Kickoff Live– 116 episodes from 2017
- Interviews– 164 videos from the 2017 season
- Giants Life– 25 episodes from 2016
- Sights and Sounds– 102 episodes from 2013
- Player’s Lounge– 10 episodes from 2017
- First & 10– 101 episodes from 2014
- Access Blue– 27 episodes from 2014
- Giants Chronicles– 58 episodes from 2014
- Giants Postgame Live– 31 episodes from 2014
Likewise, the users can watch world-class sports matches on Roku device. Apart from Giant TV, Roku provides you many others sports channels. The Roku users can watch numerous entertaining shows through latest channels such as Fox Sports, Starz, Cnn Live, Hulu With live TV, HBO Go, Netflix.com/activate, DirecTV Now, Nowhere TV and many more. In case, if you need any help for Roku issues, then you should go for www.roku.com/link help. Here you can find the solutions for Roku issues.