As Roku streaming players benefits increasing day by day. So, the user wants to stream Roku with latest updates as well as with new features. This article will help you to know about latest updates on Roku such as Xfinity TV beta app on Roku streaming device. Roku version 1.1.5 recently comes with new updates and features.
Some of the features and updates are as following.
- Instant replay button on remote which helps you to skip back 15 seconds during video playback of “video on-demand and DVR content”.
- Moreover, automatic tuning to HD channels and enables the feature by default.
- Left and Right directional pad buttons on Roku remote that provide you rewind and fast forward functionally.
Xfinity Streampix is an “online on demand media streaming service” offered by Comcast. You can enjoy the selection of content courtesy of Xfinity stream on your Roku streaming player because Xfinity TV beta app is now available on Roku. You can install or add Xfinity TV beta app from Roku channel store.
There are various Programs and features, you will find in the Xfinity TV app.
- Cloud DVR recordings
- Xfinity guide
- Moreover, live and ON demand programming
- Cable programming
- Local broadcast
- Public education and govt. channels
- Premium, networks
You will be only able to install or add Xfinity TV beta app on your Roku player if your Roku device is of “7.5 firmware versions”. There are some compatible Roku device which are as follows.
- Roku Express (3700, 3710)
- Similarly, Roku Express+ (3710)
- Roku 4 (4400)
- Additionally, Roku 3 (4200, 4230)
- Roku 2 (4210)
- Moreover, Roku Premiere (4620)
- Roku Premiere+ (4630)
- Roku TV (6XXX, 5XXX: Models within the 5000 and 6000 range)
- Streaming Stick (3600)
Note: XFINITY TV App users are eligible to use the XFINITY TV Partner App Beta on Roku, only with above eligible Roku device.
Requirements to stream Xfinity TV beta app On Roku:
- First of all, XFINITY TV (Legacy or X1) and Internet Customer or a Stream TV Customer.
- Moreover, Stream TV Customer – Wireless Gateway Access Required (No Internet speed tier restrictions).
- Legacy or X1 Customer and Requires a Video subscription and Comcast Internet with Device.
- In addition to it, you have to activate your device and sign with the Xfinity credentials.
The Activation process of Xfinity TV beta app:-
- Firstly, go to Roku channel store and install Xfinity TV beta app.
- You will see some screen instructions and then click on the “get started button”.
- After this, you will come to a new screen, this screen shows you about how to activate or authorize your device.
- Next, go to xfinity.com/authorize from a tablet, mobile web browser (not from the Roku device).
- Here, enter the six digit Roku activation code provide from the Roku screen.
Note : This roku activation shows when you make www.roku.com/link account
- Next, from the web browser enter the Xfinity username and password and click on the “login” option.
- After this, the web browser displays a message showing “Roku device update shortly”.
- After loading the screen, you have to enter the Roku activation code and after authenticated to xfinity account you will see that your device gets activate.
- On the Roku device, you select “Yes” to continue.
- Besides, If you select “No Thanks”, you will go back to step 1.
- Now On the Roku device, name your device.
- Lastly, you will see home screen on the Roku device which shows you that you are ready to stream Xfinity TV beta app.
So this is the full information regarding Xfinity TV Beta App Activation Process of by Www.roku.com/link Account. If you face any difficulty then visit our website www roku com link activation and take step by step guidelines as well as streaming device support from our expert technical team.